GemCraft Labyrinth GemCraft Labyrinth

Awesome

Hmm, i have no problems with the premium edition thing, its still playable and enjoyable without having to activate it.
Dunno what's the fuss everyone is making. It's not like you must pay in order to play. It's just an add-on thingy for the artist to earn some money. Which you can always choose not to pay.
Anyway, Graphics and sound are really done well.
Great game, kept me playing for hours. :)

Bunni: How we first met Bunni: How we first met

Nice!

Pretty addictive. The characters are soooo cute.
But the ending could be improved. :)

Burger Restaurant Burger Restaurant

Great game!

I liked this game alot. Nice graphics and game play, very addictive.
But I'm looking for some upgrades or stuffs like that. So whatever money we earned in the previous stage, we could spent it on other things, for example more stuffs to help out or make the waitress faster.
Also it helps if there's more items to sell, or different items in every stage so we won't get bored by the repetitive items.

Pico Sim Date 2 (v.1.5) Pico Sim Date 2 (v.1.5)

Ah, another great sim game

Haha, Its a nice game. There's some great new features to make it still so interesting. Nice graphics too. Well done Moosh, 10 for u! ^^

The NG Study Buddy The NG Study Buddy

Very Interesting

Pretty good concept, its very fun and useful. I guess u can still add in some more features to make it even better.
I liked it alot. :)

Moosh responds:

Heh, Thanks man :D I'll try to add some more features in the future :)

McDonald's videogame McDonald's videogame

Wonderful game

OMG~ its a great game, cant believed i played so many times, its so fun!!! great game!!

The Big Fat Tutorial The Big Fat Tutorial

Incredible work dude...

This work is fantastic... i've learnt alot too after watchin this work...
Everything is done well & creatively here. Hope to see another of yr tutorial soon... nice work.

Helbereth responds:

I think my next one will probably end up delayed until next summer (I have too much to do to even consider a january schedule. By then I'll have a crapload more stuff to add.